USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Comments : No comments are possible on our site, we do not collect and do not store any personal data in this way.
Contact form : There is no contact form on the site www.cornelia-street.com. Thus no data, consented or not, can be collected, through the website www.cornelia-street.com. Contact can only be made by email for the sole destination of Ms. Dauguet owner of the website www. cornelia-street.com.
Hypertext Links and Cookies : The www.cornelia-street.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Ms. Dauguet. However, Ms. Dauguet does not have the opportunity to verify the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore assume no responsibility for this fact. In the event that a user or visitor wishes to set up a hyperlink to the website www.cornelia-street.com, it will be their responsibility to send an email accessible on the site in order to formulate their request for setting up a ‘a hyperlink. www.cornelia-street.com reserves the right to accept or refuse a hyperlink without having to justify its decision.
– Google Analytics statistical solution.
– Wordfence security solution.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer in the following way, to refuse the installation of cookies:
– With Internet Explorer : tool tab (cog-shaped pictogram at the top right) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
– With Firefox : at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Storage rules on: use the custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to deactivate cookies.
– With Safari : Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
– With Chrome : Click on the menu icon at the top right of the browser (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab, you can block cookies.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ATTRIBUTION OF JURISDICTION
Any dispute in connection with the use of the www.cornelia-street.com site is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.
THE MAIN LAWS CONCERNED
Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, in particular modified by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms. Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply” (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).